Careers - Videographer/Photographer
We're an expanding Internet retail company that sells safety products to businesses and consumers within the US and abroad. We're growing our Marketing team and looking for a friendly, creative but also detail oriented Videographer/Photographer to join us. Do you enjoy working hard and collaborating effectively with all levels of an organization to create compelling quality content that will tell the story of our company and brand? If so, we'd love to hear from you!We Offer:
About the Job:
In this role you will create visual storytelling across multiple platforms, using both photography and videography to inform, engage and entertain our audience. You will help us visually merchandise our website and provide videos for sales and training purposes. The successful candidate will have solid skills in video production and editing and the talent to shoot photography and video that is professional and compelling. You’ll learn the ecommerce business from the inside working alongside other professionals and have access to a spacious studio and modern equipment. Your goal will be to work collaboratively with team members to produce content that advances the sales cycle, drives revenue growth, and meets company goals.Requirements:
- Video production experience; ability to develop, film, and edit promotional and training videos targeting current and potential customers with minimal supervision
- Ability to photograph, edit, and retouch product images for our websites and social media
- Proficiency in Photoshop and video editing software
- Ability to build and maintain an image and video library and manage content
- Self-starter with strong organizational and follow-up skills; Sharp eye for detail to ensure consistent production of high quality images and video products
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- A willingness to work with changes to priorities and responsibilities with enthusiasm and meet deadlines
- Ability to clearly and persuasively articulate our products and business value
- Understand lighting, camera settings, photography and video equipment to ensure quality product and imagery
- This is a full-time onsite position
Submit your resume including salary requirement and a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com for consideration. We will contact you if we decide to move forward with your application. We keep all resumes on hand to consider for our current and future openings. We look forward to hearing from you!
PK Safety Supply is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.