Careers - Ecommerce Marketing Assistant
We're an expanding Internet retail company with 6 online stores featuring safety equipment such as gas detectors, safety harnesses, and hazmat suits. We’re growing our Marketing team and looking for friendly, results-oriented people to join us. Do you have a natural curiosity about technical products and marketing? Are you ready to be a key contributor? Do you care about the connection between your work and the company’s success? If so, we'd love to hear from you!We Offer:
About the Job:
This person will be part of a team that helps drive the company through our next wave of success. We will train you to add new products to our online stores, ensure product pricing is accurate, and you will have the opportunity to work with vendors to assist in growing our product lines. This role will also include merchandising products to help drive sales, making minor edits to enhance product copy, finding and uploading stock photos and/or taking product photos when needed, and filming and uploading short product videos. There is an opportunity to help with social media and other marketing projects. The exact role will evolve over time as the needs of the department change.Requirements:
- Self-motivated with ability to take initiative and meet deadlines in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Flexible team player that is open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
- Proactive, analytical thinker with strong ability for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Basic HTML/HTML5 skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) proficiency
- Excel, CRM (Netsuite) and/or Magento experience
- Previous ecommerce/marketing experience
- This is a full-time onsite position
Submit your resume, including salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please be sure your resume is in .pdf or Word format. We will contact you if we decide to move forward with your application. We keep all resumes on hand to consider for our current and future openings. We look forward to hearing from you!
PK Safety Supply is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.