BW GasAlert Extreme CO H2-Resistant 0-1000 ppm Gas Monitor GAXT-M2-DL
The sensor and battery of the GasAlert Extreme CO Monitor are replaceable, which lowers long-term cost of ownership compared with disposable gas monitors.
This single gas detector has a low alarm level for CO of 35 ppm and a high alarm of 200 ppm. This is a wider separation than most CO monitors on the market today.
The GasAlert Extreme CO Monitor meets the requirements of IP 66/67 for dust and water ingress and the tough housing is concussion-proof and able to withstand the rigors of an industrial workplace.
- Resists detecting H2
- High alarm of 200 ppm, low alarm of 35 ppm
- Wide measuring range of 0-1,000 ppm
- Vibrating, light, and 95 dB audible alarm
- Test and calibrate with MicroDock II
- Compatible with hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory
- Replaceable two-year sensors and batteries
- IP 66/67 rated housing
- Available in yellow or black
GAXT-M2-DL - Yellow
GAXT-M2-DL-B - Black
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.18|
|Gas Type||Carbon Monoxide (CO)|
Was wondering why our monitors go off with a gust of wind or blowing on it?1 answer
Environmental factors (ie wind, breath) can have an impact on the sample taken, thus triggering the alarm.