BW GasAlert Extreme H2S Extended Range 0-500 ppm GAXT-H-2-DL
For not much more than the standard H2S GasAlert Extreme, you get a considerably greater measuring range, which is ideal if your job site requires specific readings of more dangerous higher levels. Should the monitor come into contact with either the high level of 15 ppm, or the low level of 10 ppm, it lets off a 95 dB audible alarm, vibrates, and lights up.
This is one of the most durable H2S detectors around with a concussion-proof housing and an IP rating of 66/67, protecting against dust and water. A steel alligator clip attaches it to your work clothing with ease.
BW Technologies makes some of the most widely trusted gas detectors around, famous for their simplicity, reliability, and economical price. Available in black or yellow.
- 0-500 ppm measuring range
- Low and high alarm levels (10, 15 ppm)
- Visual, vibrating, and 95 dB audible alarms
- Replaceable batteries and sensors
- MicroDock II compatible
- Compatible with hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory
- Multiple language options and easy use
- Tamper-proof settings with passcode protection
- Comes with calibration cap and hose
- Data logging standard
GAXT-H-2-DL - Yellow
GAXT-H-2-DL-B - Black
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.18|
|Gas Type||Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)|
are batteries able to be changed or do i have to buy new detector1 answer
The batteries and filter on this monitor can be replaced.