BW Clip Real Time 2 Year H2S Detector 10-15 ppm BWC2R-H
The BW Clip Real Time 2 Year h2s monitor is a lightweight and easy to handle single gas detector for hydrogen sulfide. Designed for a wide range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures, this H2S monitor has the default alarm setpoints at 10 ppm to 15 ppm. BW Clip Real Time includes a real-time gas level display and the ability to calibrate the device. It provides two years maintenance-free operation: just turn on the device, and it runs continuously. There is no need for sensor replacement and battery charging or replacement. You can also put the device in a BW Clip Hibernation Case when you’re not using it, and extend its life by that period of time - great for the turnarounds, short-term projects and employee leave. It is based on Surecell™ and Reflex Technology™. Surecell™ is a unique dual reservoir sensor design that dramatically improves instrument performance, response time, and longevity. Reflex Technology™ is an advanced automated internal test function that routinely checks the operating condition of the sensor to increase safety, uptime, and overall worker confidence.
- Default alarm setpoints: 10-15 ppm
- Alarm setpoints range: 1.6-20 ppm
- Measuring range: 0-100 ppm
- Temperature: -40 to +122°F
- Humidity: 5% - 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Alarm: visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB), low, high
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor, and electronics
- Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events, bump test and calibration results
- Ingress Protection: IP 66/67
- Battery life: 2 years
- Hibernation capable
- Surecell™ and Reflex Technology™
- Compatible with the IntelliDoX and the MicroDock II instrument management systems (with updated Firmware)
- Compatible with hands-free Hard Hat Clipcarrying accessory
- Certifications: Class I, Div. 1, Gr. A, B, C, D, Class I, Zone 0, Gr. IIC; Ex ia IIC T4 Ga IP66/67, IECEx UL 14.0063, Ex ia IIC T4 Ga IP66/67, DEMKO 14 ATEX 1356, CE European Conformity
The automated instrument management option with IntelliDoX Management System combines smart docking modules, updated Firmware V 7.000 with the highest level of protection, and Fleet Manager II 4.3.31 software. It ensures quicker bump tests and calibrations, the unmatched configurability, and the enhanced productivity, as the connected modules are able to work independently. Fleet Manager II gives users the opportunity to download information directly from BW Technologies by Honeywell instruments or the IntelliDoX, and to automatically generate accurate, user-friendly reports.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.2|
|Gas Type||Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)|
Can you get the unit to give you a readout of the automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events without using the Intellidox System?1 answer
Unfortunately, no, the BW Intellidox is the only way to get the data log off the monitor at this time.
What is the lowest level of H2S that will register on the real time display?1 answer
The monitor can read as low as 0.1 ppm resolution.
Does the monitor give you an indication of remaining battery life?1 answer
The battery is supposed to last for 2 years, so it will not give you an indication of battery life, but it will let you know how many months are left on the monitor.