BW Clip Real Time 2 Year CO Detector 25-100 ppm BWC2R-M25100
You can also put the device in a BW Clip Hibernation Case when you’re not using it, and extend its life by that period of time - great for the turnarounds, short-term projects and employee leave. It is based on Surecell™ and Reflex Technology™. Surecell™ is a unique dual reservoir sensor design that dramatically improves instrument performance, response time, and longevity. Reflex Technology™ is an advanced automated internal test function that routinely checks the operating condition of the sensor to increase safety, up-time, and overall worker confidence.
- Default alarm setpoints: 25-100 ppm
- Alarm setpoints range: 5-200 ppm
- Measuring range: 0-300 ppm
- Temperature: -22 to +122°F
- Humidity: 5% - 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Alarm: visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB), low, high
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
- Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events, bump test and calibration results
- Ingress Protection: IP 66/67
- Battery life: 2 years
- Hibernation capable
- Surecell™ and Reflex Technology™
- Compatible with the MicroDock II and the IntelliDoX instrument management systems (with updated Firmware)
- Compatible with hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory
- Certifications: Class I, Div. 1, Gr. A, B, C, D, Class I, Zone 0 , Gr. IIC; Ex ia IIC T4 Ga IP66/67, IECEx UL 14.0063, Ex ia IIC T4 Ga IP66/67, DEMKO 14 ATEX 1356, CE European Conformity
The automated instrument management option with IntelliDoX Management System combines smart docking modules, updated Firmware V 7.000 with the highest level of protection, and Fleet Manager II 4.3.31 software. It ensures quicker bump tests and calibrations, the unmatched configurability, and the enhanced productivity as the connected modules are able to work independently. Fleet Manager II gives users the opportunity to download information directly from BW Technologies by Honeywell instruments or the IntelliDoX, and to automatically generate accurate, user-friendly reports.
BW Clip Series Data Sheet
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.2|
|Gas Type||Carbon Monoxide (CO)|
Does this device need to be calibrated.. Can it be used without regular calibrations.1 answer
Anything with a real time read out, like this monitor, will need to be calibrated in order to read out correctly.