BW Clip 3 Year H2S 10-15 Single Gas Detector BWC3-H
A new addition to the BW Honeywell line of products, BW Clip 3-Year h2s monitor 10ppm - 15ppm, is a new maintenance-free, single gas detector. As your everyday companion for hazardous environments, the H2S monitor has everything you need - plus new features to make your gas detection easier, safer, and more reliable. It operates up to three years: Just turn on the device and it runs continuously — no need for calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement or battery charging. That means great reliability and no downtime. Compatible with both the MicroDock II and the new IntelliDoX instrument management systems, the BW Clip is engineered to the highest standards of quality and reliability, keeping you safe and compliant. Use the hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory GA-HC-1 with any of the BW single gas monitors.
BW Clip Standard Features:
- Maintenance-free: no sensor or battery changes necessary
- Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
- Designed for a range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor, and electronics
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events and bump test results
- Compatible with MicroDock II and Fleet Manager II software
- Ip 66/67- can be submerged up to 1 meter
- Extended event log - up to 35 events
- Automated self-test
- Affordable, with low cost of ownership
- 3-year maintenance free
- Configuration of high and low alarm set points before the device is activated
- Adjustment of alarm set points and other parameters as needed throughout the lifespan
- Non-compliance chirp indicator
- Configuration without activation
- Option to enable the noncompliance indicator, which flashes red when a bump test is due or a gas event occurs
- Option to display gas reading during alarm
- User settable bump test reminder
- 7-8 sec Bump test with no more than 1-minute purge
- Option to display the Real Time Clock
Use the unique advanced technology for safety compliance and productivity
- Unique dual reservoir sensor design dramatically improves instrument performance, response time, and longevity compared to traditional electrochemical sensors and consistently delivers reliable instrument performance under the harshest environmental conditions
- Reflex Technology advanced automated self-test function routinely checks the operating condition of the sensor to increase safety, uptime, and overall worker confidence
IntelliDoX instrument management system is the quickest bump test in the industry with configuration of alarm set points. It can perform different tests for up to five BW Clip detectors at once for maximum productivity with easy and accurate record-keeping.
BW Clip Specifications:
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Temperature: H2S, -40 to 122 Degrees F CO, -22 to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity: 5 - 95 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, and audible
- Typical Battery Life: 3 years
BWC3-H: 3 Year H2S 10-15 (replaces GA36XT-H)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
|Gas Type||Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)|
In regards to shipping...is this considered Dangerous Goods or normal shipping is acceptable?
This item is not classed as dangerous goods and can be shipped internationally with no special shipping requirements.
What is the Data that is returned by the Device.
What Data can be sent to the Other Handheld device and further to cloud for further display in the back end Applicaton.1 answer
<p>This item is a personal gas detector to be worn on a person and will alarm when H2S reaches a certain level that would be dangerous to be around in.<br /><br /> You will be able to download and access events on the gas detector with the Intellidox <a href="https://www.pksafety.com/bw-clip-intellidox-docking-station-dx-clip.html">https://www.pksafety.com/bw-clip-intellidox-docking-station-dx-clip.html</a></p>
<p>However, the monitor itself is not able to send information to the cloud or other gas detectors.</p>