- Maintenance-free: no sensor or battery changes necessary
- Default alarm setpoints: 19.5% vol.-23.5% vol.
- Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
- Designed for a range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events and bump test results
- Compatible with MicroDock II and Fleet Manager II software
- Ip 66/67- can be submerged up to 1 meter
- Extended event log - up to 35 events
- Automated self test
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Affordable, with low cost of ownership
- Configuration of high and low alarm set points before the device is activated
- Adjustment of alarm set points and other parameters as needed throughout the lifespan
- Non compliance chirp indicator
- Configuration without activation
- Option to enable the noncompliance indicator, which flashes red when a bump test is due or a gas event occurs
- Option to display gas reading during alarm
- User settable bump test reminder
- 7-8 sec Bump test with no more than 1 minute purge
- Option to display the Real Time Clock
- Unique dual reservoir sensor design dramatically improves instrument performance, response time, and longevity compared to traditional electrochemical sensors and consistently delivers reliable instrument performance under the harshest environmental conditions
- Reflex Technology advanced automated self-test function routinely checks the operating condition of the sensor to increase safety, up-time, and overall worker confidence
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Temperature: -40 to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity: 5 - 95 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, and audible
- Typical Battery Life: Two years
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.36|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.5000|
- Works very well Review by Nitro
Can start using it right away after opening package. This monitor is only guaranteed for 2 years. It will show you an out of cal message right at the two years so you know it won't work if you forget if it has been two years or not. The Low oxygen alarm is also loud enough to hear. We use this product at work and it does its purpose.
(Posted on 10/5/2016)
- BW Clip 2 Year O2 Single Gas Detector BWC2-X Review by Veanna
Hello, I really enjoyed reading your blog. I stumbled across it while I was looking for a gift. I will be coming back to visit your blog often. Good Luck!
(Posted on 7/19/2016)
- Very satisfied Review by Ken
Very satisfied with the product. It is durable, small enough to not bother or affect workers while wearing it in confined spaces. Also very pleased with PK Safety’s fast and free shipping! Will continue shopping and buying products from PK Safety.
(Posted on 9/2/2015)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $275.00
Sale Price $244.00
You Save $31.00
Regular Price: $189.00
Sale Price $115.00
You Save $74.00
0voteA: Altitude will affect the performance, but indirectly. If the monitor was air zeroed out at sea level, then when the monitor goes above sea level the monitor will go off. So, if you were to zero out the air on the monitor at altitude, then the monitor should not go off constantly. Please give us a call at 1-800-829-9580 if you have any further questions, thank you.
Yes, but you will have to sample the air prior to entry which you may want a Max XTII to do:
0voteA: The display on this monitor indicated the amount of life left in the monitor. 17mm means 17 months remaining. The monitor doesn't display the concentration of Oxygen. The number on the screen will continue to decrease until the monitor shuts down.
0voteA: These monitors are rated IP67, that means the manufacturer has put it through extensive testing before it can get a rating on resistance to impact and water.
These are weather and impact resistant to an extent, as it is still a machine. We don't recommend submerging the monitor, but rain/precipitation should not damage the monitor.
0voteA: When used in the correct manner these monitors can make a safety plan OSHA compliant.
0voteA: This unit doesn't display the gas concentration and can't be use for analytical purposes. The low alarm is set to 19.5% Vol. If oxygen levels drop below this threshold the alarms will activate. The response time (T-90) for this sensor is 30 seconds. This means the sensor will be 90% accurate within 30 seconds of the O2 level changing.
0voteA: This monitor doesn't display the concentration of gas. The alarms are set to OSHA standards of 19.5% Low 23.5% High.
0voteA: This monitor doesn't display the concentration of gas. It's alarms are set to OSHA limits (19.5% low alarm, 23.5% high alarm) when oxygen concentrations exceed these limits the alarm will be activated. The MM on the display is preceded by a number, that is the number of months the unit will remain activated for, that number will continue to count down. For a monitor that does display the oxygen concentration please look to the GAXT-X-DL-2
0voteA: This unit does not display the gas concentration. It will measure from 0-30% O2. For a detector that will display the concentration of oxygen in % Vol please look at the GasAlert Extreme O2
0voteA: This unit can't be turned off once it has been activated. For a detector that can be turned off please see the GasAlert Extreme.
- This Item: BW Clip 2 Year O2 Single Gas Detector BWC2-X
Protecta Harness and Lanyard Combo with Bag AB17533
Regular Price: $88.00
Sale Price $63.65As low as: $60.21
You Save $24.35
Protecta 8 ft Adjustable Tripod Kit AK105A
Total Price $2,211.65
Total Price Excl. Tax: $2,211.65 Incl. Tax: $2,211.65
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.