Father’s Day was not celebrated in the US until the 20th century. A big credit for promoting the Father’s Day celebration goes to Ms. Sonora Louise Smart Dodd from Spokane, Washington. She was deeply attached to her father, as she and her five siblings were parented by their father alone. Due to her efforts, it became possible that on June 19, 1910, Washington State started to celebrate Father’s Day. In 1972, President Richard Nixon established a permanent national observance of Father’s Day to be held on the third Sunday of June every year.
Father’s Day is coming up fast! Although any Dad will love any gift from his kids, one guy can only have so many ties hanging in his closet. Looking for something unique? We have you covered. We have put together some awesome Father’s Day gifts that your Dad will love! Let your Dad know how much he means to you by giving him a thoughtful present for Father’s Day. He will cherish and appreciate extra thought and effort you put into selecting a gift for him this year.
1. CORETEX PROFESSIONAL OUTDOOR SKIN PROTECTION KIT – a collection of sun and burn protection, insect repellent, anti-itch, and hand sanitizing towelettes and pouches
2. TELESTEP FOLDING ALUMINUM STEP LADDER – a lightweight aluminum step stool, perfect to have at home
3. KLEIN TOOLS TRADESMAN PRO ORGANIZER LIGHTED TOOL BAG – offers 31 pockets, an orange interior, and a built-in LED light to easily find tools in the bag
4. WATERPROOF REFLECTIVE BOMBER JACKET – provides excellent protection from the elements and offers superior visibility
5. LIFT RIGGER APEX GEL KNEE PADS – feature gel insert forms to patella and knee cap, maximizing comfort and protection
Discover more gift ideas in our previous blog post: Top 7 Gifts for Dads
It’s never too late to show yourself some love. Here is what we have for you: Best Buys for Yourself.