Every month our Product Experts offer top product picks for a given category. This month we define our favorites for harnesses because they are some of our most popular fall protection products that are crucial for workplace safety.
Top 3 Harnesses:
1. DBI-SALA ExoFit Harness
– The daddy of harnesses. Comfortable, light, a shining example of how well American-made products can be.
[caption id="attachment_8243" align="aligncenter" width="300"]
DBI-SALA EXOFIT SAFETY D-RING HARNESS[/caption]
2. Delta No-Tangle Vest Style Harness
– Nice mid range fall protection harness
, universal sizing so you can lend it to a buddy and durable enough that you’ll get it back in good shape (assuming your buddy will actually give it back).
[caption id="attachment_8248" align="aligncenter" width="300"]
DELTA BACK D-RING PASS-THRU LEG HARNESS[/caption]
3. Latchways Personal Rescue Device
– A niche product and the coolest harness on the market. It is so good that some adventurous people wearing it could be tempted to fall on purpose just so they could drop out of the sky like Spider-men. But we don't recommend that.
[caption id="attachment_8251" align="aligncenter" width="300"]
LATCHWAYS RH2 R20 PRD HARNESS[/caption]
Check out our previous blog posts in this series.
Product Experts’ Picks:
If you have questions or need help finding the right fall protection equipment, please feel free to call us at 800-829-9580, or visit us online at www.pksafety.com