Allegro Abrasive Helmet High Pressure Cooler, Vortex Style 4000-01
The air temperature controller adjusts the amount of air to the helmet and adjusts air temp 25 degrees F (-3.8 C) cooler than the ambient air for use in hot environments.
The respirator’s air source must be supplied at all times with clean breathable air, Grade D or better as defined by the Compressed Gas Association. (Commodity Specification G-7.1)
- Body: Plastic
- Fitting: 1/4 in. (.63 cm) Quick-connect (Rectus style) stainless steel
- Belt: Nylon
- PSI Range: 55-82 psi
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (.58 Kg)
- Color: Blue body with black control valve
- Lightweight for better comfort
- Provides continuous cool air delivery
- No moving parts
- Easy to adjust control valve, even with gloved hands
- Will cool compressed air by 25 degrees F (-3.8 C)
- Belt adjust to fit up to 50 inches (127 cm) waist
(USE ONLY NIOSH APPROVED AIRLINE HOSE)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1.3|
Do you sell the line that connects helmet to cooler?1 answer
This item will connect to the tubing that leads off the Nova 2000 Blasting helmet. There is no need for additional line to be purchased.
If new hose is needed we can supply it. Please call our customer service team on 1800-829-9580 with the model of your Nova Helmet so we can supply you with the correct one.
What supply pressure is required for the breathing air to the vortex cooler? What is the max allowable pressure it can handle?
The vortex cooler can handle a pressure range of 55-82 PSI