Allegro Airline Filter, Regulator, 2‐Outlets Pot Style
The Airline filter is placed inline between the breathing air source and the respirator airline hose, air enters the filter through the inlet port. Once the air has been filtered, moisture is removed and drained through a drain valve located at the bottom of the airline filter.
The Airline Filter meets OSHA regulation 1910.94 (6) (i), requiring a trap and carbon filter to be installed and it also meets 1910.94 (6) (ii) by providing a pressure reducing valve to reduce pressure to the requirements of supplied air respirators.
- Body: Heavy gauge aluminum, powder-coated (gray)
- Impact and corrosion resistant
- Valve: Balanced valve design, Brass/Nitrile
- Relief Valve: Brass, spring loaded (external)
- Inlet: 1 in. NPT
- Fitting: 1/4 in. (.63 cm) Rectus Quick-Connect
- Max Temperature: 140 degrees F (60 degrees C)
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Pressure Gauge: Analog, 0-150 psi
- Legs: ABS Plastic, (used to mount the airline filter on a wall or as a stand)
- Large capacity filter cartridge provides better and longer filtration.
- Made of felt, polyester wadding, quality activated carbon and quality activated alumina material.
- This filter helps trap water, oil, dust particles and odors from the compressed air source.
- Height: 18 3/4 in. (47.6 cm)
- Length: 12 1/4 in. (31.1 cm)
- Depth: 12 1/4 in. (31.1 cm)
- Weight: 16 lbs (7.2 kg)
How much are replacement filters and what is the part number.1 answer
While the filter replacements aren’t a stock item, we can get them for you. The part number is 3100-02 and the cost is about $30.00. If you’d like to order them, or if there are additional questions, please give us a call at 800-829-9580. Thank you.