3M Versaflo Heavy Industry PAPR Kit TR-300-HIK
- Buy 4 for $1,465.50 each and save 3%
A complete particulate PAPR system for industrial applications where combined respiratory, head, eye and face protection is required or desired.
Easy to Use
• Simple, one-button operation.
• Two types of alarms — one audible and one LED— alert the user to either a low battery or low airflow, such as when a particle filter is fully loaded.
• Sophisticated electronics keep the factory-calibrated airflow at a nominal 190 LPM (6.7 cfM).
• The lightweight lithium ion battery quickly charges and has no memory effect or heavy metals.
• The battery and filter can be changed quickly and easily by hand.
• The belt and blower unit have smooth outer surfaces, facilitating fast wipe downs for easier cleaning.
Designed for Optimal Usability
• The air inlet design helps make sitting possible without compromising the airflow intake.
• A window on the filter cover allows easy identification of the installed filter.
• LED lights on the battery itself indicate its charge status on and off the charger.
• Intuitive user interface — blue components represent user interface points (i.e. power button, filter cover, battery release).
• Also available with 3M Backpack for Versaflo TR-300 BPK-01.
The TR-300-HIK Kit includes:
- M-307 Respiratory Hard Hat (ANSI Z89.1-2003 Type I Class G)
- TR-306N PAPR with High Durability Leather Belt
- BT-40 Heavy Duty Breathing Tube
- TR341-N Battery Charger
- TR-3710N filter and TR-362 spark arrestor/prefilter
- Storage bag
- Brand: Versaflo
- Headgear Type: Head Cover
- Mission Type: Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles
- Operation Type: Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul
- Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Systems: Belt-Mounted
- Product Type: PAPR Systems
- Recommended Application: Assembly, Facility Maintenance, Machine Operations, Painting, Sanding
- Recommended Industry: Automotive, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Pharmaceutical, Transportation
|Protection From||Particulate Aerosols Free of Oil|
How often does the head suspension need to be replaced?1 answer
For all M-Series headgear (the M-307 is included in the TR-300-HIK) 3M recommends a 3 year product life. This means all components should be replaced 3 years after the manufacture date, if they aren't replaced prior due to damage. There is a date dial, showing the month and year of manufacture, on the head suspension.
What is the OSHA assigned protection factor for this setup? Reference 29 CFR 1910.134(d) Table 1.1 answer
The assigned protection factor (APF) for the 3M Versaflo PAPR system varies, depending on what headgear, helmet or hood is used. My review of the 3M documentation shows a shield headgear with an APF of 25, and many of the soft hoods with an APF of 1,000.
Can I wear my prescription glasses with this ?1 answer
Yes, glasses can be worn with this item.
Does this product require fit testing, medical evaluations per OSHA standards.1 answer
This product doesn't require fit testing.