3M Versaflo Headcover PAPR Kit TR-300-HK
Easy to Use
• Simple, one-button operation.
• Two types of alarms — one audible and one LED— alert the user to either a low battery or low airflow, such as when a particle filter is fully loaded.
• Sophisticated electronics keep the factory-calibrated airflow at a nominal 190 LPM (6.7 cfM).
• The lightweight lithium ion battery quickly charges and has no memory effect or heavy metals.
• The battery and filter can be changed quickly and easily by hand.
• The belt and blower unit have smooth outer surfaces, facilitating fast wipe downs for easier cleaning.
Designed for Optimal Usability
• The air inlet design helps make sitting possible without compromising the airflow intake.
• A window on the filter cover allows easy identification of the installed filter.
• LED lights on the battery itself indicate its charge status on and off the charger.
• Intuitive user interface — blue components represent user interface points (i.e. power button, filter cover, battery release).
• Also available with 3M Backpack for Versaflo TR-300 BPK-01.
The easiest way to select a complete system for hospital, healthcare, and pharmaceutical applications where an S-133, APf 25 Headcover is preferred.
- S-133 Headcover
- TR-307N PAPR with TR-327 Easy Clean Belt
- BT-30 Breathing Tube
- TR-341N Battery Charger
- TR-3710N filter
- Storage bag
- Brand: Versaflo
- Headgear Type: Head Cover
- Mission Type: Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles
- Operation Type: Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul
- Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Systems: Belt-Mounted
- Product Type: PAPR Systems
- Recommended Application: Assembly, Facility Maintenance, Machine Operations, Painting, Sanding
- Recommended Industry: Automotive, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Pharmaceutical, Transportation
TR-300-HKS - Small/Medium
TR-300-HKL - Medium/Large
|Protection From||Particulate Aerosols Free of Oil|
How much are extra face sheilds1 answer
The headcover for the TR-300-HK PAPR from 3M is available in 2 sizes, small and large. Here are the part numbers;<br>
They come in a case of 5. I checked with 3M, and they are on backorder now. Delivery is about 90 days. Probably a result of the Ebola scare, as healthcare workers are a target market for this product. We can special order them for you, and the price per case is $149.85