3M Versaflo Easy Clean PAPR Kit TR-300-ECK
- Buy 4 for $1,178.25 each and save 3%
Easy to Use
• Simple, one-button operation.
• Two types of alarms — one audible and one LED— alert the user to either a low battery or low airflow, such as when a particle filter is fully loaded.
• Sophisticated electronics keep the factory-calibrated airflow at a nominal 190 LPM (6.7 cfM).
• The lightweight lithium ion battery quickly charges and has no memory effect or heavy metals.
• The battery and filter can be changed quickly and easily by hand.
• The belt and blower unit have smooth outer surfaces, facilitating fast wipe downs for easier cleaning.
Designed for Optimal Usability
• The air inlet design helps make sitting possible without compromising the airflow intake.
• A window on the filter cover allows easy identification of the installed filter.
• LED lights on the battery itself indicate its charge status on and off the charger.
• Intuitive user interface — blue components represent user interface points (i.e. power button, filter cover, battery release).
• Also available with 3M Backpack for Versaflo TR-300 BPK-01.
The TR-300-ECK Kit includes:
- S-655 Hood
- TR-307N PAPR with Easy Clean Belt
- BT-30 Breathing Tube
- TR341-N Battery Charger
- TR-3710N filter and TR-3600 prefilter
- Storage bag
- Brand: Versaflo
- Headgear Type: Head Cover
- Mission Type: Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles
- Operation Type: Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul
- Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Systems: Belt-Mounted
- Product Type: PAPR Systems
- Recommended Application: Assembly, Facility Maintenance, Machine Operations, Painting, Sanding
- Recommended Industry: Automotive, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Pharmaceutical, Transportation
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.5|
hello ill like to know if this is oxygen included with the mask? and if it needs fillers?1 answer
The 3M TR-300-ECK Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) kit comes complete with filters and charger, ready to use. The high efficiency filter and pre-filter will have to be changed after their useful life has been exhausted. An electronic indicator will tell you when the airflow has decreased to the point that filter replacement is recommended.
Like all PAPRs, the TR-300-ECK only filters the ambient air. Oxygen is not provided. Sort of like wearing a standard air filtering respirator, except the internal fan pulls the air through the filter media for you. This offers a tremendous reduction in the physical exertion usually required when wearing a mask. Our customers find they can work longer and more comfortably when using a PAPR.
do you have to be clean shaven to wear this mask, and can you buy dust filters and can you chance to vapor filters1 answer
The hood used on the TR-300-ECK may be used with facial hair. The hood has an elastic band that seals gently around your neck. This effectively eliminates the problem of facial hair interfering with the proper flow of filtered air. The 3M Versaflo is intended for use against particles in the air The HEPA filter is quite effective against even the smallest particulates. However, it does not offer protection from vapors, and no cartridges for this purpose are available.
Does this model have filter options, IE: VOC, Mercury vapor, chlorine...1 answer
Unfortunately the filter options for this item are limited. Some of the gasses mentioned above are too small to be filtered out at all and supplied via a pump and hose would be the best option.
Will this mask work for filtering 300 ppm of anhydrous ammonia?1 answer
No, this PARP is only intended to filter particulates. To protect against ammonia you'll need to use a supplied airline system.