3M SoundPro Outdoor Measurement System SP-OMS
Available - Usually ships in 1 - 2 weeks
The 3M SoundPro Outdoor Measuring System helps protect the instrument from exposure to wind, rain, snow, chemicals, particulates, animals, vandalism and theft. The OMS allows for the unattended sound level meter monitoring. The Outdoor Measuring System is used for extended battery life with up to one week of continuous monitoring. It does not include the SoundPro series meter. The case can be padlocked and should be stored in a cool dry location with the lid closed whenever possible. The applications include: transportation noise assessment, industrial fence line monitoring, construction site monitoring, complaint investigations, noise ordinance enforcement, environmental impact studies, noise control research and engineering.
- Microphone: Type 1 Precision QE4936, or Type 2 General QE7052
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F
- Battery: 12 Volt, 42 Amp-Hour
- Battery runtime: 80% of 42 Amp-Hours, 34 Amp-Hours of 12 Volt power
- Main parts: weatherproof case, base shaft, with sealed nut, 2 inch tall preamp adapter, microphone, windscreen/weather shield, bird spikes, outdoor extension cable assembly, case plug w/059-330 0-ring, cable insertion tool, outdoor 12V power cable, battery, outdoor power distribution panel, universal input 12V/5A battery charger, USA 115V IEC320 line cord #18AWG, desiccant SG-40 rechargeable canister.
- The exposed components are made of stainless steel or plastic to resist corrosion.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||67|
Write Your Own Review
Ask Your Question