3M Powerflow HE SP3 Particulate Filter 450-01-01R20
- Buy 4 for $237.89 each and save 3%
Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) are motorized systems powered by a battery pack which draw air through a filter or cartridge to provide respiratory protection to the wearer. The blower unit can be mounted on the waist, face, or head, depending on the system selected.
Potential benefits include:
- Certain PAPR systems provide a higher level of respiratory protection than non-powered air filtering respirators.
- Constant flow of air can provide cooling for the worker, resulting in greater comfort for the wearer
- Loose-fitting headgear options provide respiratory protection without the need for a tight faceseal or fit testing
- Battery-powered blower pulls the air through the filter resulting in no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
- Air Source Compatibility - For P&SA Only: PAPR
- Brand: Powerflow
- Cartridge or Filter Type: Filter
- Color: Black
- Filter / Cartridge Type: HE
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Magenta
- Product Type: Filters and Cartridges
- Recommended Application: Remediation
- Recommended Industry: Construction
- 20 per case
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Protection From||Particulate Aerosols Free of Oil|
What are guide lines for replacement of filter cartridge?
Is there one with HEPA & carbon?
The cartridge needs to be replaced every 8 hours however in some situations it may need to be replaced more frequently. Unfortunately this system doesn't offer carbon filtration.
How long do these last before they need to be replaced because of expiration? Where is the expiration date located on these filters?1 answer
The powerflow has a flow meter indicator. So once the meter indicates that it is not flowing well, then it is time to change it out.
If the filter is still in the packaging, it has a 5 year shelf life. Once opened, it is subject to use. The shelf life/manufacturing date is printed on the outside of the bag.