3M DBI-SALA Lad-Saf Cable Vertical Safety System installs quickly and with simple tools on any straight steel ladder. It allows you and your team to climb safely while providing important fall protection while on billboards and ladders, with mounting brackets that can be used on a variety of fixed ladder styles that may consist of different rung spacings and shapes. The system has been reengineered to simplify and speed up the installation process, weighing less and with fewer loose parts than our previous models. This complete system includes top and bottom brackets, pre-swaged cable, and cable guides, all in a single SKU. Additionally, the top bracket provides 100% tie-off capability through its integrated fall arrest-rated anchor point rated to 3,600 lbs. This system is a 2-user, galvanized steel vertical safety system (vertical lifeline) that meets the new ANSI Z359.16 standard, along with OSHA 1910.140 and 1926.502, when used with the Lad-Saf X3 Detachable Cable Sleeve (6160054) or X2 Detachable Cable Sleeve (6160030). Please note, the X2 cable sleeve and X3 cable sleeve that attaches to the climber's harness is sold separately. Key Features:
- Ordering is easy – the entire system sold in a single SKU, including both brackets, pre-swaged cable, and cable guides.
- Reengineered to simplify and speed up the installation process.
- Fewer loose parts: Fewer than 13 separate components, up to 72% less than our previous comparable model.
- Lightweight – weighs less than our previous systems.
- 100% tie-off capability: Integrated fall arrest-rated anchor point on top bracket rated to 3,600 lbs.
- Flexible: Mounting brackets can be used on a variety of fixed ladder styles that may consist of different rung spacings and shapes
- Ideal for billboards and ladders
- Meets ANSI Z359.16 standard
- Meets OSHA 1910.140 and 1926.502, if Lad-Saf X3 Detachable Cable Sleeve (6160054) or X2 Detachable Cable Sleeve (6160030) is added
- 30.00 LBS
- 30.00 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- 65.00 (in)
- Product Weight (lbs.):