Welders and electricians working regularly at heights find the ExoFit XP harnesses to be among the most comfortable, intelligently designed pieces of equipment available.
- PVC coated back D-ring and hardware for reduced conductivity
- Ergonomic Nomex/Kevlar back, shoulder and leg padding
- Cross over 'X' design padding
- Soft edging reduces chafing
- 7,000 lb. Nomex/Kevlar webbing strength
- PVC-coated pass-thru chest, torso and leg buckles
- Arc Flash harness is Resistant up to 40 cal/cm2
- OSHA, ANSI Z359, and ASTM F887-04 compliant
1110893 - Small
1110890 - Medium
1110891 - Large
1110892 - Extra-Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||6.0000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, ASTM|
|Harness Style||Arc Flash|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring|
|Leg Straps||Coated Pass Thru|
|Webbing Material||Nomex / Kevlar (FR and Arc Flash)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
|FR Rating||HRC 4|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: DBI-SALA Exofit XP Nomex / Kevlar Arc Flash Harness 1110891
RAE Systems Chlorine 0.5 - 8 ppmv Tubes 10-106-10 (10/Box)$35.00
Klein Tools 6 Piece Torque Screwdriver Set 57032$289.00 As low as: $274.00
Total Price $783.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $783.00 Incl. Tax: $783.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.