- 6 feet (1.8m) single-leg lanyard with Snap hook harness connector
- Force2 dual rated for 6 feet (1.8m) at capacity of 311-420 lbs (141-191kg) and up to 12 feet (3.6m) at capacity of 310 lbs (141kg)
- Specialized webbing and the 5000 lb tensile strength rated WrapBax2 gated hook makes it ideal for tie-back use. Eliminates need for separate anchorage connector, saving time and money
- Exclusive Hi-10 Vectran energy absorption system that works rapidly to limit arresting forces to safe levels
- Impact indicator lets you easily check whether it’s time to replace
- i-Safe RFID tag makes recording and storing data on inspection a breeze
- Zinc Plated Steel Harness and Anchor connection hook
- Meets OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.13
1246173 (Replaces 1242102)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.75|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||3.2500|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Lifeline Material||Nylon Webbing|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|100% Tie Off||Yes|
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: DBI-SALA Force2 Single-Leg Tie-Back Shock Absorbing Lanyard 1246173
Klein Tools Folding Sheepfoot Blade Knife 44006$55.25
Skylotec 6 ft. Adjustable Rebar Hook Lanyard L-0368-1,8$198.00
Total Price $393.25
Total Price Excl. Tax: $393.25 Incl. Tax: $393.25
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.