The Trolley Anchorage Connector is intended for use mounting self retracting lifelines on horizontal I-Beams. Easy to use design makes this Trolley Anchor attachable anywhere along beam including midpoint.
- Trolley guard plates protect the wheels from damage and keeps beam clear of debris
- Adjustable to fit 3 in. to 8 in. flange width, and thickness up to 11/16 in.
- Dual adjustment dials are fixed to trolley for precise alignment in 1/8 in. increments
- Once set, the unit should need no further adjustment
- Tested for use with 310 lbs. maximum weight, including tools or other accessories
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||16.0000|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $1,416.00
Sale Price $1,269.00
- You will need documentation verifying the anchorage is rated to handle a 5000 lb load. An engineer could do this or it may be in the building plans. If in doubt we recommend consulting a structural engineer.
- This Item: DBI-SALA Trolley Anchor 2103143
Miller Revolution Dirty Jobs Harness RPC-TB/UGN$236.00 As low as: $223.00
Miller Black Rhino 9 ft. Self-Retracting Lifeline CFL-4-Z7/9FT$359.36
Total Price $1,032.36
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,032.36 Incl. Tax: $1,032.36
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.