- Sensitive detection: from 0 to 100 percent of Lower Explosive Level for over 300 combustible gases.
- Wireless data transfer: Five-way real time transfer of detection levels and alarm events allows you to manage on site response.
- 55 Correction factors: The unit can be programmed to measure the percentage level of a range of gases and compounds.
- Easy to read screen: A large clear LCD screen displays gas levels and alert information.
- Three alarm modes: As is standard for gas sniffers; the ToxiRAE Pro features visual, audible and vibration alert modes.
- Rugged design: Industry safety certified: The ToxiRAE Pro provides concussion protection, water resistance and intrinsic safety. HAZLOC certification means you can use the unit with complete confidence.
- Data logging: Continuous data logging is standard with the ToxiRAE series of devices. You can retrieve, analyze and manage this data with the included ProRAE Studio Software.
- Fully compatible with the AutoRAE II Automated Test and Calibration Station (call for details) for automatic testing and calibration of the unit.
- A sturdy alligator clip for easy attachment to clothes, letting you keep it handy at all times.
- A protective rubber boot gives the unit further protection from harsh industrial life.
- A charging cradle and communication cable let you simply and easily manage your fleet of devices.
List of LEL Correction Factors for the ToxiRAE PRO LEL
How Often Do I Need To Calibrate My Monitor?
G02-B030-000 - Non-wireless
G02-B034-000 - Wireless
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.5200|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- No other equipment is needed to operate the monitor however to maintain the instrument you'll need a cylinder of calibration gas and a regulator. Please call customer service on 1-800-829-9580 and we'll be happy to help you order these items.
- Yes, this monitor will detect both Butane and Propane.
- This monitor is not capable of detecting Toluene or Xylene. Those gasses require a PID for detection. Please take a look at the ToxiRAE Pro PID.
- This is usually caused by the monitor being out of Calibration. Calibrating the monitor should fix the issue. Please call one of our knowledgeable customer service reps if you need assistance selecting calibration equipment
- Yes the ToxiRAE LEL monitor will pick up methane as well as a range of other combustible gases.
A list of correction factors for the ToxiRAE LEL can be found here: RAE Systems Correction Factors for the ToxiRAE PRO
- This Item: RAE Systems ToxiRAE Pro LEL Monitor for Combustible Gases G02-B034-000
Air Liquide Demand Flow Regulator DFR2001$394.00
RAE Systems AutoRAE 2 Automatic Calibration System RAE01-T02-0103-000$1,550.00
Total Price $2,464.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $2,464.00 Incl. Tax: $2,464.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.