- High performance miniature sensors are soldered in to combat vibration
- Adjustable alarm set points
- Intuitive control interface
- Steel case is tougher than plastic and defeats EMI
- IP-67 waterproof and dust resistant
- 12 second bump test
- Replaceable battery to make sure you get full sensor life, no matter how many times the unit goes into alarm
Hazardous Environment Certification:
US and Canada: C1D1, Groups A, B, C, D, T4
Europe: ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4
IECEX: Ex ia IIC T4
Each Monitor Sold Separately Includes:
- Operation manual
- Rugged alligator clip
- Functional gas test adapter
- Calibration certificate
- 10 ToxiRAE 3 monitors (all with the same sensors)
- 2 CDs with Operation manual
- 10 Rugged alligator clips
- 2 Functional gas test adapters
- 10 Calibration certificates
- 10 packs of 10 monitors (100 each)
How Often Do I Need To Calibrate My Monitor?
3.5 oz (99 gr) with battery
Available in 3 Models:
G01-0101-000 CO 0–500ppm (resolution 1ppm)
H2S 0–100ppm G01-0102-000 (resolution 0.1ppm)
H2S 0–100ppm G01-0102-010 (pack of 10)
H2S 0–100ppm G01-0102-100 (pack of 100)
CO 0–500ppm G01-0101-000 (resolution 1ppm)
CO 0–500ppm G01-0101-010 (pack of 10)
CO 0–500ppm G01-0101-100 (pack of 100)
CO 0–1999ppm G01-0103-000 (resolution 1ppm)
CO 0-1999ppm G01-0103-010 (pack of 10)
CO 0-1999ppm G01-0103-100 (pack of 100)
RAE Systems ToxiRAE 3 CO Gas Detector G01-0101-000 - Video
RAE Systems ToxiRAE 3 Single Gas Detector Video Transcript
Hi, this is Rick Pedley and welcome to PK Safety.
00:06 Today we're going to show you a single gas monitor that offers big value in a small package; the ToxiRAE 3 from RAE Systems.
00:12 Unlike 2 year disposable detectors, the ToxiRAE 3 comes with a replaceable battery, making sure you get the full life of it's high-performance sensor no matter how many times it goes into alarm. For workers who don't need their single gas monitor every single day, this makes the ToxiRAE 3 an affordable alternative to similar instruments.
00:30 The ToxiRAE 3 is available with a Hydrogen Sulfide sensor, a Carbon Monoxide low range sensor, or a Carbon Monoxide high range sensor. It features an IP-67 water and dust proof steel case that's highly resistant to electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference, as well as simple two-button controls.
00:48 This detector gives you constant readouts of the target gas, while providing the fastest instrument response time on the market. Should you come in contact with dangerous gasses, the detector will alert you immediately with a loud, 95 decibel alarm, vibration and bright red flashing LED's.
01:04 Calibrating the detector couldn't be easier thanks to a 12 second bump test and compatibility with the AutoRAE Lite calibration and bump test station.
01:12 RAE systems understand that a detector's place is in the field where it belongs. They've designed the ToxiRAE 3 to be a powerful single gas monitor at an economical price.
01:22 Thanks for watching, and as always if you have questions about gas detection or the ToxiRAE 3, please feel free to give us a call or visit us online at pksafety.com.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||3.0000|
A GOOD CO Gas Detector Review by FlashFire
Well, I have not had this unit for very long, but so far I am very impressed. I am a Firefighter, and I am carrying this unit as a warning device, and as a back-up to our big hand-held 4-gas meters that we carry in the Engines. A buddy of mine has had this unit for a few years, with no problems at all, so I went for it. The ToxiRAE 3 gas detector is compact, easy to use and read, reliable, and very rugged. I expect no problems deploying it in the most stressful situations, and if anything it is equal to or more accurate than the bigger 4-gas meters. Given that it is only $200, while the bigger Engine-mounted 4-gas meters run $2000 to $4000 or so, the ToxiRAE is a great bargain! (Posted on 3/5/2015)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The RAE Systems ToxiRAE 3 gas detectors should be calibrated every 6 months (180 days) at a minimum. We have 3 ways to accomplish this. First, we can use a 34 liter cylinder of test gas and a 0.5 Liter Per Minute (LPM) regulator. This will do about 50 calibrations, over 120 bump tests, or some combination of the two.
Second alternative is the AutoRAE Lite calibration station. This is a dedicated dock that very quickly and efficiently can bump test or calibrate your instruments. A 34-liter cylinder of Calibration Gas can provide about 800 bump tests, about 180 calibrations or some combination of the two. The AutoRAE Lite is most effective when you have 10 or more detectors to maintain.
Lastly, we are happy to calibrate your ToxiRAE 3 gas detectors. Factory trained and certified technicians will turn around your instrument in 1 day or less.
- The ToxiRAE 3 from RAE Systems comes with a black plastic calibration adapter. This allows for a metered amount of cal gas to be flowed across the sensor when either calibrating or bump testing the instrument. This cap should not be used during normal operation.
The gas detector comes calibrated and fully ready for use right out of the box. A card with calibration information (date, etc) comes with each instrument. For maximum accuracy, the unit may be calibrated. In general, we recommend once every 6 months. This may be done more often if you like, depending on your requirements. A cylinder of calibration gas and a regulator are required to do this, and it can easily be done by the user. Might cost about $250 to purchase these parts, or we can calibrate for you, approx $75 including return shipping.
- For changing the battery on the RAE Systems ToxiRAE 3, you need to remove the 5 #1 philips screws on the back (black side) of the instrument. I suggest removing them completely, and carefully setting them to the side. You do not need to remove the screw holding on the alligator belt clip, as this is attached to the back only, and does not go through. Once the screws have been removed, hold the instrument upright. With the belt clip in your right hand, use your left index finger to tug at the slot on top of the silver side of the instrument. It should separate easily.
The battery is a RAE Systems part number 500-0076-100
Once the battery has been replaced, place the back on the instrument. You may have to work it around a bit to make sure that it is seated properly before attempting to put in the screws. This will insure that the seals are engaged, and resistance to dust and liquids matches factory specs. A slightly cock-eyed plate can still be tightened down, but not fully seal. Tighten screws until snug. No need to over tighten.
- Yes there are preset alarms. The low alarm is set for 35 ppm, the high alarm is set for 200 ppm.
- This Item: RAE Systems ToxiRAE 3 CO Gas Detector G01-0101-000
RAE Systems QRAE II Calibration Gas 34L 600-0050-007$290.00
RAE Systems AutoRAE Lite for QRAE II and ToxiRAE 3 T01-0$1,280.00
Total Price $1,770.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,770.00 Incl. Tax: $1,770.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.