- Seamless construction for a comfortable fit
- Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection
- Latex micro-finish coating provides a superior grip in dry, wet and oily conditions
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Machine washable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.1|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.3000|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
These gloves work! Review by Jen
I bought size small but they were still just a bit big for my hands. Wish you had an XS size but I didn't see one. Anyways, they do a great job of keeping my hands warm in the freezer where I stock food and the gripping is fabulous. Takes the strain off my hands. I'd recommend them to anyone. (Posted on 6/4/2015)
Nice gloves Review by dannyglover
I purchased an XL and the fit was ok but I could have used a size smaller. I normally use XL. Very dexterous and warm without the bulk. Will most likely purchase for winter again. (Posted on 3/18/2015)
Awesome gloves Review by Linderceller
These gloves are the bomb, the best you'll find! Wish I'd known about them sooner! (Posted on 2/2/2015)
Great Gloves Review by reloader762
Plan on using these gloves over the winter to replace my cheap mechanic glove I wear while driving and hunting,they should be much warmer without having to add all the bulk of the more insulated gloves. I normally buy my gloves in large but went with the XL and the fit is excellent and they are very high quality for the price. (Posted on 10/2/2014)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- This glove is recommended for refrigerated conditions. It has been tested to the European standard EN 511 and received a score of 01X. The 0 indicates resistance to convective cold. The 1 indicates resistance to contact cold and the X means it wasn't tested for permeability by water. We do offer a warmer glove, the MCR Safety Ninja Ice Glove N9690. This glove received a score of 020.
- Yes, the PIP 41-1430 should be able to be used as a glove to provide some heat protection. Since this is an insulated glove it should work for heat resistance. The key question is what is the oven temperature and the temperature of the object being handled and for how long. Weight can also be a factor, as it compresses the insulation.
- The 41-1430 has been tremendously popular, along with the Hi-Viz version 41-1400. They are not super thin, but you wouldn’t expect a thermal glove to be, would you? That said, the dexterity is quite good for a glove of this type.
- I checked with PIP, and they do not rate their gloves for cold conditions. For our industrial customers, we normally will send a pair of gloves to try and determine if it works. From my experience, depending on contact the time and temperature, these gloves can be used in cold conditions (like a refrigeration unit at a food account) for 10 to 15 minutes before the cold temperature is felt. Activity level plays a large role in determining how much insulation your glove needs to have.
- The Towa 41-1430 sizing follows industry conventions. The size is generally determined by measuring the hand. Wrap a cloth or flexible plastic tape measure around the widest part of the palm (around the knuckles and palm) and the number will be their size. You may come up with 9.5 inches. Whether to round up or down is a personal choice, and there is some variability between manufacturers. As a rule of thumb, size 9 equals size large, so 8 will equal medium and 10 will equal XL, and so on.This does not take in to account a couple of other factors. Finger length can be a variable. For instance, you have long fingers, and the glove style is somewhat shorter, or vice versa. Also, some customers prefer their gloves to fit snugly, while others prefer a looser fit.
- These gloves are sold by the pair.
There is a price break when you buy a dozen pair, and they come packaged 12 pair in a bag if you are buying them bulk.
- This Item: Towa PowerGrab Thermo Insulated Glove 41-1430
3M Securefit Anti-Fog Safety Glasses SF401AF 12/Box$37.00
PIP 3-In-1 Polyester Fleece Liner with Drawstring 364-1170
Regular Price: $8.35
Sale Price $7.05As low as: $6.75
Total Price $49.97
Total Price Excl. Tax: $49.97 Incl. Tax: $49.97
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.