One thing to be aware of is that the 3/4 in. hook opening on the legs can limit you to anchor points that are more or less the size and shape of d-rings. For added versatility, you might consider the ShockWave2 100% Tie Off Lanyard with aluminum hooks. On the other hand, if the standard hooks will work in your environment, they do weigh less than the larger hooks.
- Expands to 6 ft. and contracts to 4-1/2 ft. in reaction to your movements
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging for complete freedom of movement
- Twin-leg 100 percent tie-off style helps you remain connected at all times
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at center and at the leg ends
- Abrasion resistant tubular webbing for durability and longevity
- Impact indicator allows user to visually inspect unit for a fall
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.6000|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|100% Tie Off||Yes|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Capital Safety ShockWave2 100 Percent Tie-Off Lanyard 1244406
Draeger Mercaptan Tubes 6728981 (10/Box)$100.00 As low as: $97.50
RAE Systems Ammonia 10 - 240 ppmv Tubes 10-100-12 (10/Box)$35.00
Total Price $273.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $273.00 Incl. Tax: $273.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.