- Great for welding applications and with the ExoFit XP Arc Flash harnesses
- Nomex/Kevlar tubular webbing outer jacket
- Expands to 6 ft. and contracts to 4-1/2 ft. in reaction to your movements
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging for complete freedom of movement
- Choker web loop for use with web loop harnesses and easy to use self locking snap hook at other end
- Impact indicator allows user to visually inspect unit for a fall
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Electric arc tested to 40 cal/cm2
- Meets Arc Flash Standard ASTM F887-05
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ASTM F887-05.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.8000|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Lifeline Material||Nylon Webbing|
|Webbing Material||Nomex / Kevlar (FR and Arc Flash)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ASTM|
|100% Tie Off||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: DBI-SALA ShockWave 2 Arc Flash Lanyard 1244611
Draeger Pac 7000 CO 0-1,999 ppm Single Gas Monitor 8318970$438.00 As low as: $415.00
Klein Tools Small ACSR Cable Cutter 63607$340.00
Total Price $949.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $949.00 Incl. Tax: $949.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.