- The two self-locking SafLok Max gated hooks have a large 3 in. gates, allowing you to easily attach them to any anchor point, even with gloves on
- A specially-designed shock-absorbing core allows for snag and trip-free use on site, giving you excellent freedom of movement while keeping you protected
- Capable of expanding from 4-1/2 to 6 in., in the event of a fall, the ShockWave 2 keeps fall forces below 900lbs., protecting the wearer from excessive shock
- Durable abrasion resistant webbing keeps the elasticized core protected from wear. Impact indicators are built into each leg, too; so you can easily assess the safety of each piece of equipment prior to use
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI
|Product Weight (lbs.)||5.8|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||7.6000|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Lifeline Material||Nylon Webbing|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|100% Tie Off||Yes|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: DBI-SALA ShockWave2 Shock Absorbing Lanyard 1244448
Miller 50 ft. Vertical Lifeline Nylon Steel Snap Hook 198RLS-2-50FTWH$91.20 As low as: $85.10
EZ Air Deluxe PAPR System 9935-DLX$1,085.00
Total Price $1,470.20
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,470.20 Incl. Tax: $1,470.20
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.