- Great for welding applications and with the ExoFit XP Arc Flash Harnesses
- Nomex/Kevlar tubular webbing outer jacket
- Expands to 6 ft. and contracts to 4 1/2 ft. in reaction to your movements
- Twin-leg 100 percent tie-off style helps you remain connected at all times
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging for complete freedom of movement
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends
- Choker web loop for use with web loop harnesses and easy to use self locking snap hook at other end
- Impact indicator allows user to visually inspect unit for a fall
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets Arc Flash Standard ASTM F887-05
- Electric arc tested to 40 cal/cm2
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ASTM F887-05
1224631 - Old part number
|Product Weight (lbs.)||4.1|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.6000|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Webbing Material||Nomex / Kevlar (FR and Arc Flash)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ASTM|
|100% Tie Off||Yes|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.