Total weight is just 5.2 lbs., which gives you less to carry around when climbing cell towers or concrete forms. This lanyard from DBI-SALA is high performance fall protection gear. When paired with an Exofit Fall Protection Harness, you really do have a state-of-the-art system.
- Expands to 6 ft. and contracts to 4-1/2 ft. in reaction to your movements
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging for complete freedom of movement
- Twin-leg 100 percent tie-off style helps you remain connected at all times
- Easy to use self locking snap hook at center and aluminum hooks (2-1/4 in. opening) at the leg ends
- Abrasion resistant tubular webbing for durability and longevity
- Impact indicator allows user to visually inspect unit for a fall
- 6 ft. in length
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI.
Replaces - 1224409
|Product Weight (lbs.)||4.2000|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||5.2000|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Lifeline Material||Polyester Webbing|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|100% Tie Off||Yes|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: DBI-SALA Shock Wave2 100 Percent Tie-Off Lanyard 1244409
Petzl ALVEO VENT Ventilated Climbers Helmet Hard Hat A20V$110.00
DBI-SALA Suspension Trauma Strap 9501403$30.00 As low as: $27.00
Total Price $391.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $391.00 Incl. Tax: $391.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.