- SecuraSpan system comes with everything needed and is installed with no special tools or equipment – No system "tie-back" is necessary!
- Lightweight stanchions incorporate a single clamp design with a simple wingnut that allows for fast attachment and easy adjustment
- Complete with two stanchions with built-in fastening system for quick and easy installation (intermediate stanchions available for multi-span systems)
- Bypassable design and unlimited system length provides 100% protection and flexibility
- Includes a Zorbit energy absorber with turnbuckle for added safety and tensioning of the system
- Standard size fits flanges up to 12 in. wide, and 2-1/4 in. thick (optional base clamps available to fit 18 in., 24 in. or 36 in. wide beams)
- System length = 20 ft. cable assembly with fastening hardware (30, 40, 50 and 60 ft. systems are also available)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI.
- Durable materials make this ideal for short-term work in corrosive environments.
The SecuraSpan horizontal lifeline (HLL) system was developed to provide an economical and safe solution to non-engineered homemade HLL systems. The system and all components have been rigorously tested to exceed the unique dynamic, performance and strength requirements involved with horizontal systems. The extremely lightweight stanchions can be configured into a complete engineered fall protection system for steel erectors.
Provides Complete Jobsite Flexibility:
With the optional "bypass" bracket, the system can be configured to run indefinitely for ultimate jobsite flexibility. Spans between intermediates can be as great as 60 ft. depending upon your clearance requirements. The standard SecuraSpan stanchion fits beam flange widths up to 12 inches in width and up to 2-1/4 inches thick. Optional base clamps are available to fit flange widths up to 18 inches, 24 inches and 36 inches for the ultimate in system adjustability.
Installation is simple, fast and efficient with a single clamp anchor on the stanchions base. Utilizing the clamp’s hook, you simply slide it snug to the beam flange and tighten the wingnut and you're done. The unique high strength design does not require tedious tie-back anchoring saving you time and reducing trip fall hazards. Total installation is 50% quicker than competitive systems which often require two clamp assemblies and tie-back anchoring. A worker can move the temporary system from one location to another for added productivity.
7400420 - 20 ft. system
7400430 - 30 ft. system
7400440 - 40 ft. system
7400450 - 50 ft. system
7400460 - 60 ft. system
7400047 - Stanchion with I-Beam base
7400052 - I-Beam base only
7400008 - Intermediate bypass bracket kit
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||110.0000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $1,442.00
Sale Price $1,345.00
Regular Price: $624.00
Sale Price $576.00
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: DBI-SALA SecuraSpan Horizontal Lifeline System
Allegro Replacement Exhaust Filter 0.30 Micron 9700-02$13.60 As low as: $12.85
NSA Arc 65 Multi-Layer Nomex Kevlar Hood$415.00
Total Price $1,412.60
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,412.60 Incl. Tax: $1,412.60
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.