The SC-01 has data logging capability as one of its many standard features that communicates through an IR port with an optional Windows based data logging software program.
The SC-01 is available with smart sensors for ammonia, carbon monoxide, chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, phosphine and sulfur dioxide.
- Smart interchangeable sensors
- Wide range of toxic gases
- Extender cable for remote monitoring
- Compact (2.5 x 5.2 x 1.2 in.)
- Lightweight at 7.6 ounces
- 250 hours of continuous operation
- Operates on 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Audible / visual / vibrating alarms
- Datalogging standard
- Impact resistant protective rubber boot
- Intrinsically safe, CSA, C/US classified
- Personal monitoring
- Refineries / petrochemical
- Chemical plants
- HazMat response
- Water / wastewater treatment
- Semiconductor plants
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||5.0000|
Great Product Review by Geri S.
Good product, exactly what we needed. Arrived on time and serves its purpose. Easy to use and very user friendly. Good battery life. Comes in a nice case to protect it and store it. (Posted on 2/28/2014)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: RKI Instruments SC01 Single Toxic Gas Monitor 73-005_
RAE Systems Constant Flow Regulator, .5 LPM / 34 Liter$180.00
RAE Systems QRAE II Calibration Gas 34L 600-0050-007$290.00
Total Price $1,215.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,215.00 Incl. Tax: $1,215.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.