Secure fall protection for workers needing to move around on site quickly and easily.
Safety Standards Met:
Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI.
Who Uses This:
Workers in harsh environments or those performing hot work (welding or construction) that might damage traditional rope or webbing lifeline systems.
- Easy to install - no special tools required
- Lightweight and reusable
- Comes with turnbuckle device for tensioning
- Zorbit shock-absorber
- Adjustable 60 ft. length
Built from strong and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the Sayfline is durable enough to be left in position for long periods of time. The design permits it to be moved and reused easily, but it's tough enough to stick around if you need it to.
The Zorbit shock absorber gives you the ability to use a variety of anchorage equipment rated right up to 5,000 pounds in capacity.
- Zorbit Energy Absorber: Stainless steel
- Tension Indicator: Zinc-plated steel
- Wire Rope: 3/8 in. diameter, 7 x 19 galvanized steel
- Bolts: Grade 5 or Grade 8 zinc-plated steel
- Nuts: Zinc-plated steel
- Shackles: Galvanized steel, 5,000 lbs. (2.22 kN) minimum tensile strength
- Thimbles: Galvanized steel
- Turnbuckle: Galvanized steel, 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN) minimum tensile strength
- Cable Clips: Galvanized steel
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||29.0000|
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.