The SDM-2009 is a versatile maintenance tool that automates the service of a GX-2009 portable gas monitor. This docking station can be used as a stand alone device for charging, calibration and bump testing, with records stored automatically for future upload to a PC via USB flash drive (PC software and flash drive included).
Optional gas available: RKI Calibration 4 Gas Mixture Cylinder H2S 25 ppm / CO 50 ppm / isobutane 50 percent LEL / O2 12 percent in N2, 34AL
- Stand-alone station (no PC required)
- Bump test
- Save bump test and calibration records
- Bump test and calibration records copy to USB jump drive
- Includes PC software for viewing/archiving bump test and calibration records
- Input power - 12 VDC, NOTE: AC Adapter with 100- 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.6A input and 12 VDC, 1.2A output provided as standard.
- Environmental conditions: For indoor use only, -10 degrees C to 40 degrees C, below 80 percent relative humidity, non-condensing
- Maximum number of records saved: 200 (stand-alone), unlimited with software
- 3 ports: 1 calibration gas, 1 fresh air and 1 exhaust
- AC adapter
- USB flash drive
- Single Module Data Viewer Software
- SDMGX Docking Station PC Controller Program
- Inlet air filter
- Instruction manual
- 10 ft. long exhaust tube
- (1) 3 ft. long tube for GAS fitting
- 2 T-fittings (for PC controlled configuration only)
- 10 ft. long 3/16 in. tube for GAS manifolding (used for PC controlled configuration only)
- Check valve (used for PC controlled configuration only)
- USB cable, Type A to Type B
RKI01-81-SDM2009-02 - Single point calibration station for GX-2009 with AC adaptor, flash drive, USB cable, tubing installation, CD & demand flow regulator
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||5.0000|
RKI SDM-2009 Calibration Station for GX-2009 Review by Marilu
That's the best answer by far! Thanks for contributing. (Posted on 5/11/2016)
No doubt this is the Review by Zandy
No doubt this is the best calibration tool for the money. Couple of tips that I lenread during the process:Make sure the surface of your monitor is *really* clean. By really, I mean with a proper screen cleaner, not just a rub down with a tissue. There may be film and or dust buildup on the surface that you cannot see but will affect the quality of light. (especially if it is an older monitor). The first few times I calibrated it didn't seem to make a better improvement. Although it did change, it seemed a little off by my eyes. (This was based on some reference images that I know to look good through work.) I cleaned the surface of the monitor really well and after that, it seemed to make a much better improvement. I did this several times.Another tip, make sure you reset your monitors OSD settings, and clear any Adobe Gamma settings applied to your video card prior to calibrating. These things will also affect the calibration process. (They mention that in the instructions. Don't ignore it.)I consider myself to have a pretty good eye for color but I'm only human and need a tool like this to keep me in line. Glad I did. (Posted on 5/18/2014)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: RKI SDM-2009 Calibration Station for GX-2009
RP6 Sample Draw Pump Kit for GX-2001 and GX-2009
Total Price $2,000.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $2,000.00 Incl. Tax: $2,000.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.