- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs): A photo ionization detector provides high-sensitivity analysis of a broad range of compounds in the atmosphere in order to assess the overall explosive risks presented by these non-specific yet potentially explosive compounds
- Oxygen Levels (O2): A very necessary gas for life, low levels can produce tiredness and eventually lead to suffocation and death
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S): A toxic and highly flammable gas that can cause respiratory failure with prolonged exposure
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): A colorless, odorless, non-irritant. Known as the silent killer, its emitted from a range of household and industrial equipment (propane fueled kit, heaters, fireplaces, generators, welding equipment to name but a few)
- Large LCD screen displays all gas levels constantly
- High Powered Internal Pump: Draw samples from up to 125 feet away with a low flow shut off and alarm are in place to prevent damage to the device
- Long battery life: the Eagle will continually operate for 16 hours on standard alkaline batteries and up to 20 hours with a Ni-MH rechargeable battery
- Ergonomic design and large buttons make the unit simple to use, even while wearing gloves
- Durable design: The Eagle 2 is built to last, with an intrinsically safe housing that is weather, chemical, EMI and RFI resistant and with in-built hydrophobic filters, it can take the knocks that your site can throw at it
- Low Maintenance: Auto calibration, demand zero and methane elimination are all incredibly useful features when in the field, especially when working on environmental projects
- Varied warning systems: Sonic and visual alarms (warning LEDs) are in place to alert you to danger; each detector has two alarm levels as well as long term/short term exposure limits for toxic chemicals
- Data logging is a standard feature for all sensors on all versions
- Multi Lingual: English, French, German, Italian, or Spanish language modes are available
- Long sample hoses
- Special float probes for tank testing
- Dilution fittings
Alarm Set Points:
- LEL – Low 10% High 50%vol
- O2 – Low 19.5% High 23.5%
- H2S – Low 5ppm High 30ppm
- CO – Low 25ppm High 50ppm
725-101-P1 - 5-gas Eagle 2 with LEL,O2, H2S, CO and PID (range 0-50PPM)
725-101-P2 - 5-gas Eagle 2 with LEL,O2, H2S, CO and PID (range 0-2000ppm)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||6.0000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
The H2S sensor in the Eagle 2 will function in an inert environment.
RKI uses 12% O2 to calibrate their sensors. Each manufacturer uses different percentages for their sensor calibration levels. It's a way to ensure consumers use their specific calibration gas.
- This Item: RKI Eagle 2 725-101-P
RKI Eagle 2 Gas Monitor Calibration Station SDM-E2
RKI Instruments Gas Monitor Calibration Service
Total Price $5,694.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $5,694.00 Incl. Tax: $5,694.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.