The standard alkaline batteries will power the unit for up to 30 hours. While 5 feet of hose are included, the powerful internal pump may be used with 125 feet of hose.
Monitor Only 72-5528RK includes:
- Sensors for combustibles (LEL & ppm)/O2/CO/NH3/PH3
- High capacity internal sample draw pump
- 5 ft sample draw hose
- 10 in. probe with hydrophobic filter
- Shoulder strap
- Batteries, size D alkaline (4)
- Training CD
- 34 Liter cylinder of 15 percent LEL hexane/50ppm CO calibration gas
- 34 Liter cylinder of 10 ppm ammonia NH3 calibration gas
- 34 Liter cylinder of 0.5 ppm phosphine PH3 calibration gas
- Carrying case for 3 cylinders of gas
How often do I need to calibrate my gas monitor?
Standard Eagles come with alkaline batteries. To get rechargeable batteries, we add the part # 49-2150RK-01 at $155.00. This includes 4 Ni-Cad batteries and a 115V charger.
For data logging capabilities we add part # 57-0012RK-01 (internal data-logging board) and part # 82-5007RK (software and cable package) for $305.00.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||25.0000|
|Gas Type||CO, O2, PH3|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.