Each of the four channels on the Beacon 410 unit has three fully configurable alarm points as well as two dedicated relays. In addition, there is a bank of common relays which can be configured as extra channel relays, giving the unit the option of having three alarm relays per channel.
Gas detection control units like the Beacon 410 are typically used in water and wastewater treatment plants, refineries, petrochemical plants, manufacturing facilities, utilities, and site and plant management.
- Simultaneously monitor up to 4 channels
- Digital display of all 4 channels
- Accepts direct connect sensors for LEL / O2 / H2S / CO / CO2
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter, 2 or 3 wire
- 3 programmable alarm levels per channel
- Up to 3 configurable alarm relays per channel
- Zero follower automatically compensates sensor drift
- 4-20 mA analog & Modbus digital output standard
- 115 / 220 VAC or 24 VDC operation
- Audible alarm with silence feature
- Alarm reset switch
- Built in trouble alarm with relay
- Weather proof NEMA 4X enclosure
- Optional strobe & battery backup available
|Product Weight (lbs.)||12.0|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||18.0000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.