- 100% cotton 7.5 oz FR Twill
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC) 2; meets required minimum ATPV RATING 9.8 cal/cm2 HRC 2 as determined by ASTM F1959
- Certified to meet NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, ASTM F1506 and OSHA standards
- Two inch yellow/silver/yellow reflective contrasting tape down both shoulders, across abdomen, just above elbows and on back with "X" shaped reflective pattern
- Reflective material just below both knees
- Spread collar
- Three snap cuffs
- Triple stitched main seam
- Brass two-way front zipper with FR zipper tape
- Elastic waist insert
- Left pocket with flap and pen slot
- Twill button down snap-closure
- Two chest pockets with FR snap closures; two hip pockets and pass through pockets
- Inside and out protective flaps
Specially designed to protect electric utility, oil, petrochemical and other workers from electric arc flashes and flash fire hazards.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.46875|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.9688|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Rasco FR Navy Twill Coveralls with Reflective Striping BFR750-S
MCR Safety Backdraft Clear MAX6 Dielectric Safety Glasses BD110PF 12 Pairs$79.75
Draeger Air Currents Aspirator Bulb 4054382$19.00
Total Price $191.06
Total Price Excl. Tax: $191.06 Incl. Tax: $191.06
- Brands: Rasco
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.