Corrosion-resistant and easy to install, the Railok 90 provides fall protection for workers while climbing in a wide range of industries. The smooth-rolling Railok Shuttle (sold separately) attaches to the front D-ring of a climber's harness and follows the vertical rail easily when moving up or down a ladder.
Please note: This Railok 90 Kit is for fixed ladders, but the system is highly customizable to fit a wide range of climbing needs.
- Railok 90 Standard Aluminum Rail
- Railok 90 Top and Bottom Gate Assemblies
- Rail Joints to connect railings (if needed)
- Rail Clamps to connect rail to ladder
Railok meets all applicable safety standards from CSA Z259.2.1 to ANSI A14.3. This system is used in any facility that has fixed ladders and needs worker fall protection in place. It can be installed in Oil & Gas facilities, petrochemical, and many other industrial production facilities including water departments and other utilities.
- All-metal design
- Doesn't deteriorate over time
- Revolutionary metallic shock absorber significantly reduces the load on the user
- Indefinite use provided it passes inspection
- Easy to use
- Keeps foot space on ladder rungs free
- Runs smoothly allows for unhindered movement
- The shuttle locks on to the rail to arrest a fall
- High-strength extruded stainless steel and or aluminum
- Easily installed without the need for special tools
Please note: These permanently installed systems are custom engineered and need to go through a certify installer, please contact Customer Service for more information.
6000031 – 3.2 ft. (1 meter)
6000033 – 6.5 ft. (2 meter)
6000035 – 9.8 ft. (3 meter)
6000352 - Top Gate for Standard Rail
6000375 - Bottom Gate for Standard Rail
6000376 - Bottom Gate
6000100 - Rail Joint
6000136 - 3.4 in. (85mm)
6000131 - 5.7 in. (145mm)
6000130 - 5.9 in. (150mm)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||30.0000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- 1. Capital Safety does not offer an extension beyond the top of the ladder.
2. The instruction manual is available. They do not offer scale or blueprint style drawings.
3. The Railok system is offered as a series of components. We have aggregated them on our site to illustrate the cost of a basic system. In addition to that, you would need to order the Railok 90 Shuttle and a harness with front d-ring. The Shuttle is the device that rides up and down on the fixed aluminum rail. It moves upward easily, and comes to a stop if moved quickly downward.
4. Any standard full body harness with a front d-ring will work just fine. Order separately.
- This Item: Capital Safety Railok 90 Fixed Ladder Vertical Climbing Safety System
Draeger Ethylene Oxide Tubes 6728961 (5/Box)$87.00 As low as: $84.75
RAE Systems Phosphine 25 - 500 ppmv Tubes 10-116-20 (10/Box)$35.00
Total Price $534.75
Total Price Excl. Tax: $534.75 Incl. Tax: $534.75
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.