Built for the toughest and most dangerous sites, meeting HAZLOC and OSHA specifications the ToxiRAE Pro is great for oil rigs, gasworks, chemical plants, sewer engineering, wastewater management, and environmental analysis.
Features of the ToxiRAE Pro PID:
- Capable of monitoring over 300 VOCs, the PID is a ‘next-gen’ detector from RAE Systems, and can be programmed to monitor specific explosive compounds or gases as needed.
- Real-time wireless data transfer is available, along with two-way transmission of alarms (of which there are the standard visual, audible and vibration alert modes on the unit). *Please note: wireless capabilities will be available in the ToxiRAE Pro PID in the near future.
- A rugged unit, the Pro is concussion-proof and intrinsically safe with HAZLOC certification, making it ideal for use in potentially combustible environments.
- A large LCD screen displays gas levels while in use.
- Continuous data logging is standard and with the wireless option, and it allows remote safety workers to monitor gas levels throughout the site.
- The unit is compatible with the AutoRAE 2 for automatic bump testing and calibration.
- Maintenance is simple with the ToxiRAE Pro: the sensor, battery, fan and filter are all replaceable.
- Durable alligator clip allows the PID to clip easily to clothing or belt.
- The protective rubberized concussion-proof boot saves the unit from spills and falls common to every worksite.
- Charging cradle and PC communication cable are included, allowing easy download of information.
- ProRAE Studio software lets users easily retrieve and manage logged data to maintain OSHA compliance.
How Often Do I Need To Calibrate My Monitor?
G02-B000-000 - Non-Wireless
G02-B004-000 - Wireless
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.5200|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- This monitor will not detect that gas.
1. The ToxiRAE Pro has a resolution down to 0.1, so the monitor is pretty accurate.
2. No, as this is a gas monitor, you can not test items by touch.
3. No, this system does not detect Formaldehyde, but if you need one specifically for Formaldehyde the ToxiRAE Pro does offer a HCHO sensor for it. Please contact us at 1-800-829-9580 and we can help you out, thank you.
- Unless there is a very large amount of mold, the ToxiRAE Pro PID most likely does not have the sensitivity to detect MVOCs.
Technical support at RAE Systems has recommended the RAE Systems ppbRAE 3000 because of the greater sensitivity.
The difference is significant. The ToxiRAE Pro PID has a resolution of 0.1 ppm, while the ppbRAE has a resolution of 1 ppb.
- This Item: RAE Systems ToxiRAE Pro PID for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
Confined Space Sign - Authorized Personnel Only MCSP14_VS$8.35
Confined Space Entry System
Regular Price: $4,750.00
Sale Price $4,605.00
Total Price $6,363.35
Total Price Excl. Tax: $6,363.35 Incl. Tax: $6,363.35
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.