- Range: 0%-30% Vol.
- Resolution: 0.1% Vol.
- Personal wireless monitor for toxic gases and oxygen
- Built-in man-down alarm
- Continuous datalogging with a three-month capacity (at one-minute intervals)
- Largest in class graphical LCD Display with LED backlighting
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Battery operating time: >30 hours
- Swap out sensors for different gases, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, ammonia, chlorine, hydrogen cyanide, nitric oxide, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, and more
- Sensors store calibration data even when swapped out
- 5-way local and remote wireless alarm system
- Water-, dust-, and shock-resistant
- Operating temperature: -4° to 131°F
- Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Compatible with AutoRAE 2 (Fully automatic bump testing and calibration)
- Most sensors can be shared with MultiRAE instrument family
- Safety Certifications: CSA: ClassI, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D. T-code T4, ClassI, Zone 0 A/Exia IIC T4; ATEX: CE, ExII 1G, Exia IIC Ga T4; IECEx: Exia IIC Ga T4; China Ex: Exia IIC T4
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.5|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.5200|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: RAE Systems ToxiRAE Pro O2 Single Gas Detector G02-BE10-100
Air Liquide Demand Flow Regulator DFR2001$394.00
RAE Systems AutoRAE 2 Automatic Calibration System RAE01-T02-0103-000$1,550.00
Total Price $2,364.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $2,364.00 Incl. Tax: $2,364.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.