The RAELink3 Mesh works in conjunction with the ProRAE Guardian safety monitoring software (running on a remote PC) and a second RAELink3 Mesh working as a receiver, enabling those in charge of administering operations to have an accurate understanding of the atmosphere in the monitored areas. The RAELink3 also has the ability to transmit the sensor readings of multiple RAE gas monitors up to 2 miles to the second RAELink3 Mesh unit, thereby connecting commanders and emergency response coordinators to real time gas detection information.
To deploy, simply place or carry the durable RAELink3 Mesh unit in a central location relative to your personnel and their wirelessly linked gas detection devices. The command team is then able receive all the gas detection data from the ToxiRAE Pro single-gas monitors and MultiRAE series multi-gas monitors, as well as AreaRAE units in the immediate area (up to 9 units) and use that information to coordinate rescue or other work applications.
- Links up to 64 remote gas detection devices
- Rapid deployment and configuration
- Easy to operate
- Provides real-time atmosphere information to team leaders
- Transmits data up to 2 miles back to host monitor
- Built to withstand harsh environments
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery runs up to 14 hours continuously
- Multiple RAELink3 Mesh devices can be linked bringing data to a central location
- Reverse compatible with AreaRAE systems
- RAELink3 Mesh with GPS
- Rugged whip antenna
- Magnet mount antenna with 12 ft. cable
- Charging adapter with AC cable
- Alkaline battery pack
- Hard transport case
- Quick reference guide and resource CD
- Coiled RS-232 serial cable for RAE portable products
- RS-232 serial computer interface cable
- RS-232 serial to USB adapter
- RS-232 cable (for connection to devices not equipped with mesh radio)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.0800|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: RAE Systems RAELink3 Mesh Wireless Transmission Kit 029-0695-000
RAE QRAE II & QRAE III Compatible Accessory and Calibration Kit $690.00
RAE Systems PGM-2500 QRAE 3 Wireless Pumped Multi-Gas Monitor M020-11211-111$1,125.00
Total Price $4,365.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $4,365.00 Incl. Tax: $4,365.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.