This model is the diffusion and non-wireless version. In order to be compatible with the RAE Systems Dedicated Wireless Network, the wireless model is necessary. Please see the pump wireless model or the diffusion wireless model. A pump non-wireless option is also available.
The MultiRAE Lite has a wide variety of configurations using over 30 sensor options including the PID sensor and the NDIR. Workers on-site need not worry about having to carry multiple gas detector units because the MultiRAE Lite sensors are interchangeable in the field without the need to recalibrate the monitor or change settings. After the initial set-up, the sensors are virtually plug and go.
The MultiRAE Lite is a highly sophisticated gas monitor with smart features designed to help provide outstanding workplace safety. The LCD screen is one of the largest in its class providing easy readability. Screen orientation can also be automated to switch in the direction the unit is being held, which is especially useful in tight confined spaces.
RAE Systems has also developed a new safety feature included in the MultiRAE Lite - the Man Down Alarm. If the gas detection monitor does not register movement of the unit over a set amount of time, the alarm will sound, notifying the team (and with the wireless option, the remote command center) that a team member is down. This new alarm can greatly enhance rescue response times and adds to the safety and productivity of your team.
The MultiRAE Lite Monitor has the 10.6eV ppm PID reading at 1-1000 ppm with a resolution of 0.1 ppm. If there is a need for greater sensitivity of PID readings, the MultiRAE or the MultiRAE Pro can be excellent options.
Note: This model comes standard with a rechargeable lithium ion battery. The 99 dollar cost for the Li-ion battery is included in the price.
- Available in pump or diffusion
- 30 intelligent sensors available
- LCD display
- Real-time reading of gases
- Wireless option
- Man down alarm
- 18 different languages to choose from
- 2 year warranty on non-consumable components and catalytic LEL, CO, H2S, and O2 sensors
- 1 year warranty on all other sensors, pump, battery, and other consumable parts
- IP-65 Rating for pumped model and IP-67 rated for diffusion model
- CSA, ATEX and IECEx certified
- MultiRAE Lite Monitor with sensors, battery, and wireless option as specified
- Protective rubber boot
- Travel charger/PC communications adapter
- PC communications cable
- AC adapter
- Calibration adapter
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Hex tool
- Quick start guide
- CD with documentation
- ProRAE Studio II instrument configuration and data management software
- Calibration and test certificate
- Warranty/registration card
- Built-in pump
- Belt clip installed
- 3 spare external filters
- PID sensor cap removal
- CSK1: Kit includes a hard transport case with custom foam, remote sample draw kit (10 inch aluminum sample probe with replacement filters), 3 hydrophobic barrier filters, 10 feet self-coiling Teflon tubing with Luer-style quick connect fitting.
- CSK2: Includes canister of 4-gas mix (34L; 50 percent LEL, 18 percent O2, 10 ppm H2S, 50 ppm CO) with regulator, case and other items in CSK1.
- CSK3: Includes 100 ppm isobutylene gas (34L) with regulator, case and other items in CSK1.
- CSK4: Includes canister of 4-gas mix (34L; 50 percent LEL, 18 percent O2, 10 ppm H2S, 50 ppm CO) with regulator , canister of 100 ppm isobutylene gas (34L) with regulator, case and other items in CSK1.
- PID sensors require a pump
- NDIR combustible sensors require a pump
- NDIR Vol. combustible sensor must be accompanied by the catalytic LEL sensor
- CIO2 and H2S sensors cannot be installed in same instrument
- NO and NH3 sensors cannot be installed in the same instrument
MAB3-A2C112E-020: MultiRAE Lite with O2, LEL, CO, H2S, 10.6evPID, pump, Li-ion
MAB3-A2C112E-021: MultiRAE Lite with O2, LEL, CO, H2S, 10.6evPID, pump, Li-ion, accessories and Confined Space Kit without gas and regulator
MAB3-A2C112E-02M: MultiRAE Lite with O2, LEL, CO, H2S, 10.6evPID, pump, Li-ion, accessories / Confined Space and Calibration (4-gas + isobutylene) Kits
RAE Systems MultiRAE Lite - Diffusion and Non-Wireless PGM-6208 RAE Systems MultiRAE Lite Wireless-Capable Monitor
RAE Systems MultiRAE Lite Wireless-Capable Monitor Video Transcript
Hi, my name's Chad, and welcome to PK Safety. Today we're going to show you one of the most versatile multi-gas detector options on the market: the powerful MultiRAE Lite from RAE Systems.
00:12 This monitor is capable of detecting an incredible variety of target gasses and is as easy to use as it is robust. With 30 sensors to choose from, wireless capabilities, an IP-65 rated housing and the option of an internal motorized suction pump, the MultiRAE Lite is designed to handle just about any job you can throw at it.
00:30 The monitor can sense up to six gasses at once and doesn't need to be recalibrated after swapping out sensors, so you can change jobs on the fly with ease. The large LCD screen gives you real-time five digital readouts of gas levels and auto-orients itself in the direction being held, making it easy to read even in confined spaces. All of this is controlled using an intuitive and straightforward user interface that is highly customizable.
00:53 With the wireless option, MultiRAE instruments can be linked to one another or to a remote command center, alerting all team members of dangerous conditions immediately via a configurable alarm. Furthermore, a first of its kind motion sensor can detect the amount of time that a monitor is motionless. If a worker is motionless for a set amount of time, a “Man Down Alarm” will sound alerting safety team members of potential trouble.
01:14 The MultiRAE Lite is meant for even the most intense job applications and is going to stand up to the abuse of frequent usage for years to come. If you're looking for a versatile option with nearly limitless gas detection capabilities, the MultiRAE Lite might be the perfect option.
01:28 Should you need a more sensitive PID sensor than the one available than the MultiRAE Lite or radiation detection capabilities, you might want to check out the more feature rich MultRAE Plus or Pro models.
01:39 Thanks for watching. If you have questions about the MultiRAE Lite, or any of the other gas detectors we offer, please feel free to give us a call or visit us on the web at PKSafety.com.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1.9|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||3.0000|
Easy to order & arrived quickly! Review by Sara F.
I ordered the lite monitor. It was easy to order and arrived in a timely manner. (Posted on 6/7/2013)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $1,980.00
Sale Price $1,754.00
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: RAE Systems MultiRAE Lite - Diffusion and Non-Wireless PGM-6208
RAE Systems Constant Flow Regulator, .5 LPM / 34 Liter
RAE Systems Isobutylene Calibration Gas 600-0002-000
Total Price $1,230.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,230.00 Incl. Tax: $1,230.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.