A simple red button activates Pureweld's filtration system and on-board CPU that lets the wearer know when the filter is going bad or the rechargeable battery is running out. If the battery is dying you'll hear an audible alarm and when it's time to change filters, lights will flash at the bottom of your view. The sophisticated computer system checks the filter life 40 times every minute, so you know it's telling you up-to-date information.
With the Pureweld ventilation system, you not only get safer air, but a bit cooler air as well. Especially in cases when you're working in extreme temperatures, having even slightly cooler air can make a big difference in your overall comfort. The Pureweld airflow is between 7.6 and 8.2 cubic ft. per minute, well exceeding NIOSH requirements.
Manufactured by Interactive Safety Products, this welding helmet is made in the USA.
- Easy to use
- Rechargeable batteries (both batteries can charge simultaneously with same plug in)
- Adjustable ratchet suspension
- Washable and replaceable fabric cover
- Sophisticated CPU system
- Beeps and flashes to let you know when to change filter and batteries
- Helps cool workers
- Self contained with no hoses, belts, or other attachments
- HEPA filter
- American made
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.0000|
|Protection From||Most Dusts, Lead and Asbestos, Lead, Asbestos, Organic Vapors, Particulate Aerosols Free of Oil, Mercury, Welding|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The lenses are auto darkening. Like transitions sun glasses they will darken when it becomes bright.
- The Pureflo and Pureweld helmets have a ratchet headgear suspension system that is designed to conform to and fit snugly on the users head. It has both a top adjustment and a back ratchet knob adjustment to allow for each user to get the fit right through seating the front of the suspension just above the eyebrows while the back grabs behind the users occipital bone on his or her head. Keep in mind that each user has a different head shape or size and may need to play around with the adjustments until the suspension is seated snugly onto the users head. The user may also remove sweatpads if necessary for larger heads.
In addition to the above adjustments, the ratchet headband has two positions and can be snapped in and out of each position simply by pulling the plastic tabs next to where the battery packs are mounted. The pins and holes on the suspension match up with the pins and holes on the suspension mounting bracket and allow for the user to snap it into a forwards position or backwards position. Ensure the holes and tabs are all aligned when snapping in either position and snap the tab back in place.
- This is an all in one unit. Its a helmet that filters air via an integral pump / fan. The shades can only be used with this helmet as that's how the attachment points are designed. All pricing is listed in the drop down menus. Filter life will vary depending on environmental factors but the on board computer will notify you when the filter needs to be changed.
- The Pureflo helmet has a fairly quiet fan noise. You can hear people talking in a normal voice while wearing the helmet. The visor lifts to make hearing easier as well.
However, the lens is not designed to be easily removed from the helmet. There are quite a few fasteners that hold it in place.
- This Item: Pureflo Welding Helmet PF60ESM PR02000-SHL-
Pureflo HEPA Filter Replacement ESM Respirator (8/Box) PR02020SP$355.00
HE/HF Filter Replacement Pureweld ESM Respirator PR02026SP$89.00 As low as: $84.25
Total Price $1,944.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,944.00 Incl. Tax: $1,944.00
- Brands: Pureflo
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.