Also available is a combination of the HE filter, Hydrogen Fluoride filter and HC Filter. Both filters remove 99.97% of the liquid or solid based contaminates. The HF filter is also effective in removal of nuisance levels of other organic and inorganic gases and vapors, including chlorine and hydrogen sulfide, ozone, and acid gases makes this filter ideal for use in welding applications.
Pureflo HEPA Replacement Filters
PR02000-SBL - Black Hard Top with HE Filter
PR02000-SHL-Y0A - Yellow Hard Top with HE Filter
PR02000-SHL-V0A - High-Vis Yellow/Green hard Top with HE Filter
PR02000-SHL-W0A - White Hard Top with HE Filter
PR02000-SHL-B0C - Black Hard Top with HE/HF/HC Cartridge
PR02000-SHL-Y0C - Yellow Hard Top with HE/HF/HC Cartridge
PR02000-SHL-V0C - Hi-Vis Yellow/Green Hard Top with HE/HF/HC Cartridge
PR02000-SHL-W0C - White Hard Top with HE/HF/HC Cartridge
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||4.0000|
Pureflow Review by Laurel
Is the black neck cloth considered fire retardant like a FR2, we work around molten metal. (Posted on 2/23/2016)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The helmet is rated as ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G
For this item, the Assigned Protection Factor is as followed: Neck Cape = 1000 APF, Loose Fitting Face Seal = 25 APF
- The neck cloth is flame resistant per Fed. Std. 191A Method 5903.1. The material is Polycotton and Neoprene and we wouldn't recommend using it around molten metal. The neck cloth is compliant to NFPA 1971-2000.
- We list this product with batteries and charger included. It will work right out of the box.
- We have many customers using the Pureflo ESM in smelting operations with success. We also offer an aluminized snood to cover the Pureflo and a secondary Gold visor. Please contact us for further information on these accessories. We can be reached on 1800-829-9580
- The Pureflo PRO2000 PAPR helmet we offer comes with a clear lens. There are secondary lenses that can be attached, and we can special order those for you. They have shade 3.0, 5.0 and a gold over clear. However, you may be looking for a welding version? The Pureflo PF60ESM comes standard with a shade 10.0, and an optional autodarkening electronic lens.
- The Pureflo PAPR helmets do not have chemical vapor cartridges available. This particular model, with the hat mounted blower and filter, is only intended for particulates. Also, their other styles of PAPRs only have organic vapor protection.
We do have 3M brand PAPRs, and they are available with ammonia cartridges. However, these are belt mounted blowers and cartridges. For instance, the 3M Breathe Easy.
- The Pureflo ESM helmets do not filter the outgoing air. I checked with the manufacturer, just to be sure. Also, a rechargable battery contained within the hat powers the unit.
- The Pureflo ESM PAPR, like most Powered Air Purifying Respirators, does not require fit testing. The ESM in particular, with the helmet and neck seal, allows this unit to work with facial hair and beards. Checking with the manufacturer, we located some information regarding the customer not needing to be fit tested for the Pureflo. It can be found on the Interactive Safety Products website at http://www.helmetsystems.com/pureflo-respirators/pureflo-esm-powered-air-purifying-respirator. On the site it states, “Ergonomically designed with superb balance, no fit testing required and can be worn by personnel with beards and facial hair.”
- This Item: Pureflo ESM PAPR Helmet PR02000
Pureflo HEPA Filter Replacement ESM Respirator (8/Box) PR02020SP$355.00
HE/HF Filter Replacement Pureweld ESM Respirator PR02026SP$89.00 As low as: $84.25
Total Price $1,799.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,799.00 Incl. Tax: $1,799.00
- Brands: Pureflo
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.