A lever allows you to set the mode of operation as either:
Automatic - The grab follows you as you move, latching on in the event of a fall.
Manual - The grab stays in one place until you move it.
- Constructed of high impact resistant steel
- 1.75 lbs. total weight
- Operates in automatic or manual mode
- Accommodates 5/8 in. rope
- Can be used on approved horizontal rope systems
- Can be removed and re-attached to rope at any point during traverse
- Compliance with OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359 Standards
- Designed for use with polyester rope (contact Protecta for questions regarding use with other types of rope)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1.8|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||2.0000|
|Climbing Device Type||No|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
Protecta AC202D COBRA Auto or Manual Rope Grab Review by Olivia
That's way the best answer so far!
Olivia (Posted on 7/19/2016)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $150.00
Sale Price $129.00
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: Protecta AC202D COBRA Auto or Manual Rope Grab
DBI-SALA Rope Lifeline Snap/End 1202754$72.00
Miller Titan Cross Arm Anchorage Connection T7314/6FTAF$22.50 As low as: $21.50
Total Price $187.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $187.00 Incl. Tax: $187.00
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.