- 60 ft. Horizontal lifeline
- Ratcheting tightener
- Two (2) Carabiner attachment hooks
- Carry bag
- Optional tie-off adapters
- Rated for Two: Capable of taking a force up to 11,000 lbs., the line can support two people and still meet OSHA standards
- Rapid set up: Tool-free and extremely quick to set up, simply anchor the line and tension with the included ratchet
- Portable: With a carry bag included you can easily cart this from job to job
- Built in shock absorption reduces forces in the event of a fall, while a visual impact indicator lets you quickly assess the safety of the kit.
Two-year warranty on parts and workmanship
1200101 - 60 ft. PRO-Line Horizontal Lifeline System with two 6 ft. (1.8m) tie-off adapters
1200105 - 60 ft. PRO-Line Horizontal Lifeline System
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||12.0000|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $1,442.00
Sale Price $1,345.00
Regular Price: $624.00
Sale Price $576.00
- The horizontal lifeline system is used to provide fall protection along an edge, beam or roofline. Providing an attachment point at both ends of the hazard is, of course, site specific. Care should be taken when choosing the anchor points at either end, making sure they are of sufficient strength. With luck, these points will have a ring or eye bolt to snap in to. Such as when using a roof anchor. In the case of posts or pillars, it is convenient to wrap around with a tie off adapter. The strong webbing has d-rings for attaching the snap hooks of the horizontal lifeline.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.