This 6 ft. Rope Positioning Lanyard 1232354 from DBI-SALA is to be used strictly for positioning. Without a shock absorber, the sudden stop at the end of a fall could cause severe injury. When your harness is attached to the anchor point, you should not be able to get in a position to fall. For instance, the edge might be on a work platform. The rope lanyard should keep you from reaching that edge.
- 1/2 in. three-strand filament nylon rope
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends
- Exclusive five-tuck splice and seizing method to guarantee durability and longevity
- 6 ft. in length
- Rope lanyards are available in many configurations, including fixed or adjustable lengths. Contact customer service for additional choices
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI
All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards. Standard on all DBI-SALA lanyards are the patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook, even with gloves on, without getting your thumb or fingers in the way.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.2|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||2.5000|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Webbing Material||Nylon (Arc Flash)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|100% Tie Off||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.