- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014, Type I, Class C requirements, as well as EN12492 Mountaineering standard
- Strong ABS plastic shell is lightweight, comfortable and protective
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Impact Liner helps absorb the forces of front, side or rear impacts
- 6-Point suspension system w/polyester textile straps offers unrivaled comfort
- Revolution Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and has a deep nape strap which enables a firm helmet fit
- Side and rear ventilation increases air circulation, keeping the head cool and comfortable
- Includes 4-point adjustable cross-over chin strap with quick release buckle
- Chamlon sweatband with porous PU coating for sweat absorption
- Short brim for greater visibility looking up and in confined spaces
High altitude workers, construction, tower climbing, wind turbine workers, arborists, oil & gas, mountaineering and rescue.
EVOLite Skyworker Spec Sheet:
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.87|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.3700|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: PIP EVOLite Skyworker Vented Short Brim Hard Hat 280-AJS260-10
PIP EZ-COOL Evaporative Cooling Hard Hat Pad 396-400-BLU$2.99 As low as: $2.91
Skylotec Steel Scaffold Hook Carabiner H-143$31.25 As low as: $29.50
Total Price $122.73
Total Price Excl. Tax: $122.73 Incl. Tax: $122.73
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.