- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) shell with a full brim providing additional protection against sun, glare, rain and falling debris
- Extended back brim helps protect neck and ears from the sun's UV rays, as well as a run-off for rain and snow
- Short front brim shades the face while allowing excellent visibility
- Brim includes finger grips on front and rear, as well as a textured underside to reduce reflection/glare
- 6-Point suspension system with polyester textile straps offers unrivaled comfort without compromising performance
- Unique "3D Adjustment" provides a precise fit using harness depth settings
- Evolution Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit
- Chamlon sweatband for maximum sweat absorption
- Universal slots to fit various accessories
- Packed ready-to-wear with no installation of the suspension required
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type I, Class E requirements
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||1.5000|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The PIP Evolution 6161 hard hat comes in one size only. The suspension liner is adjustable by means of a wheel at the back of the hat. The adjustment range is Hat Size: 6 ⅝ - 8 (20 ⅞” - 25”)
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.