- PTFE Breathable vapor barrier provides resistance to blood-borne pathogens, water, and virus
- Polyurethane and synthetic fingertips won’t melt and will withstand contact with hot materials up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reinforced with Kevlar stitching
- Index finger and thumb joint reinforced to minimize wear
- Puncture-resistant palm pads and abrasion-resistant fingers and
- Reflective and padded area on back of hand
- Gloves do not get slippery when wet or harden after drying
- Anatomically designed palms for unparalleled freedom of movement
- Open cuff glove weighs .37 pounds
Ideal for use in emergency rescue situations requiring cut protection, heat resistance and close range dexterity.
Product Spec Sheet:
911-AX9P-S - Small
911-AX9P-M - Medium
911-AX9P-L - Large
911-AX9P-XL - Extra Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.37|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||0.8700|
|Color||Hi Vis Orange|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
There are no product questions yet.
- This Item: PIP AutoX Plus Kevlar Extrication Gloves 911-AX9P
Klein Tools Clamp Meter 600A AC CL100$60.00
DBI-SALA ShockWave2 6 ft. Single-Leg Stretch Lanyard 1244306 $88.75 As low as: $83.00
Total Price $193.43
Total Price Excl. Tax: $193.43 Incl. Tax: $193.43
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.